Windows 10 Boy, I hope they are a lot further along then what we are seeing!

All we can do is wait and see. They may still be pushing out flawed builds to test specific sections so what we are seeing may not be representative of the latest build.

I have seen some rumors floating around concerning certain dates so in the next couple of weeks, we may know the truth of the status of the OS... Personally, I have always considered the 29th to be a target date which Microsoft would like to meet. But if it was pushed back due to unexpected problems, I would just consider that part of the process.

They've been pretty clear about July 29th being the date that Windows Insiders will receive the GA.
Starting on July 29, we will start rolling out Windows 10 to our Windows Insiders.
And perhaps only Windows Insiders.
From there, we will start notifying reserved systems in waves, slowly scaling up after July 29th.
There is also remarks regarding OEM Partners which I assume might mean the RTM (just a guess)
Soon, we will give a build of Windows 10 to our OEM partners so they can start imaging new devices with Windows 10
Whatever "Soon" means to Microsoft.
SOURCE: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-10-preparing-to-upgrade-one-billion-devices/
July 2, 2015 6:01 am by Terry Myerson

Today is only the 5th, hopefully that hasn't changed in the last three days.

Back
Top Bottom