Insider Preview Boy, I hope they are a lot further along then what we are seeing!

Discussion in 'Windows 10 Help and Support' started by MikeHawthorne, Jul 6, 2015.

1. MikeHawthorne

MikeHawthorne Essential Member
    Microsoft Community Contributor

2. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Excellent Member
    Microsoft Community Contributor

All we can do is wait and see. They may still be pushing out flawed builds to test specific sections so what we are seeing may not be representative of the latest build.

I have seen some rumors floating around concerning certain dates so in the next couple of weeks, we may know the truth of the status of the OS... Personally, I have always considered the 29th to be a target date which Microsoft would like to meet. But if it was pushed back due to unexpected problems, I would just consider that part of the process.

3. Trouble

Trouble Noob Whisperer

They've been pretty clear about July 29th being the date that Windows Insiders will receive the GA.
    And perhaps only Windows Insiders.
    There is also remarks regarding OEM Partners which I assume might mean the RTM (just a guess)
    Whatever "Soon" means to Microsoft.
    SOURCE: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/07/02/windows-10-preparing-to-upgrade-one-billion-devices/
    July 2, 2015 6:01 am by Terry Myerson

Today is only the 5th, hopefully that hasn't changed in the last three days.