Brain Teaser

Lol thanks :D

A man and his son are in a car crash. The man doesn't survive but the child is rushed to hospital. When he gets there the surgeon looks at him and says,
"I can't operate on this boy, he's my son."
How can this be?

i was going to sayt he was adopted and he had 2 fathers.... if u get me ... a man on man relationship hahah

oh my days, was i wrong

Lol thanks :D

A man and his son are in a car crash. The man doesn't survive but the child is rushed to hospital. When he gets there the surgeon looks at him and says,
"I can't operate on this boy, he's my son."
How can this be?

beeaitch, I think I'm going to have to implement a rule that these riddles have to be from the 21st century, that one's as old as I am lol :)

The surgeon's his mother! Preconceived gender roles eh!

You tell'em pat!! (he doesn't know where I live does he?) :hide:

i was going to sayt he was adopted and he had 2 fathers.... if u get me ... a man on man relationship hahah

oh my days, was i wrong

Actually kaos, I've never heard that one before and it's not bad. It works as a correct answer. Well Done :ohyea: But patcooke had it first so pat, you're ah...turn.

Yep you're up patcooke :)

Lol kaos that's what I first thought too.

alfred01 it's because I'm not using a website or anything so I just have to kind of think of ones I've heard before haha ;)

A man has a clock which stopped a few hours ago. There is no means of ascertaining the time in his own home, He has no idea what the time is. He goes out to walk to a friend's house a mile or two away. When he gets there he has some refreshments and a chat for some time. He does not have any timepiece on him or see any clock on the way there or back during his walk but, on his return home he sets his clock to the right time. How does he do it?

Last edited:
Could he tell the time by the sunset?

(joke answer)

Could he tell the time by the fact a man in van went past and said, " HURRY UP DUDE FOOTBALL IS ON AT 6PM, YOU GOT 5 MINS! LEFT".....sorted :)

:rofl: kaos

:curious: Well if it was me I would ask my friend what the time was.
If it's not that or the sun thing kaos said then I don't know.

yea. id be like " hey trev , you got the time? "

Trev: the time? i do not kno what this is now"
ME : get lost , reeaaaallly?
Trev : i only know ze time when Glee comz on ze TV"
Me : ooo sweet jesus of nazra! its 9 oclock! ( please dont ask why i kno what time glee comes on , )

off i trott, when glee finishses at half an hour later and set my clock

I guess so, but I would assume he would be smart enough to keep track of the time. Maybe not lol. Hmmmm..... You didn't specify but I suppose there was no clock or way of telling the time at his friend's house?

That was a good one kaos. Along the same line of thinking, does he borrow his friend's clock and take it home with him to set the time?

well based on "logic" an average man walks a mile in about 15-20 mins so if he leaves his mates at 5pm then he will arrive home about 5:20, or if its 2 miles then 5:40 - 5:45??

Back
Top Bottom