Windows 7 Broadcom WoWLAN not working

swiss tony

So I have a broadcom BCM94321MC wifi adaptor in my computer win 7 x64.

I really would like to get the woWLAN feature working as i have on my other computer, the issue here is that the power management tab doesnt exist in the network adaptor properties. There is the usual General, Advanced, Details etc.

Under the Adavanced Tab there is a number of settings that can be changed, I have scrolled down to "wake-up mode" and set this to accept all forms of wakeup.

Whats odd is that this adaptor spawns a virtual network device a "microsoft virtual wifi miniport adaptor" which oddly enough does have a "power management" tab in the device properties, however this device cannot connect to any networks and also the "allow this device to wakup the computer" is greyed out.

Its all very annoying

If anyone could help me get the wowlan working that would be awesome!

Thanks
ST

So I have a broadcom BCM94321MC wifi adaptor in my computer win 7 x64.

I really would like to get the woWLAN feature working as i have on my other computer, the issue here is that the power management tab doesnt exist in the network adaptor properties. There is the usual General, Advanced, Details etc.

Under the Adavanced Tab there is a number of settings that can be changed, I have scrolled down to "wake-up mode" and set this to accept all forms of wakeup.

Whats odd is that this adaptor spawns a virtual network device a "microsoft virtual wifi miniport adaptor" which oddly enough does have a "power management" tab in the device properties, however this device cannot connect to any networks and also the "allow this device to wakup the computer" is greyed out.

Its all very annoying

If anyone could help me get the wowlan working that would be awesome!

Thanks
ST[/QUQUOTE
By any chance, do you have a list of the things you did to get the other laptop working with wowlan? I'm have difficulty getting it to work on my win 7 64-bit laptop, even though the hardware supports it...but wolan works without a hitch. Thanks, KJF

Back