Windows 7 BSOD 0x00000124 and ntoskrnl.exe+4a587c

piecinitup

Recently rebuilt my PC and everything seemed to be working fine then on May 3rd I started experiencing these BSOD with the same error everytime. It sometimes happens randomly while surfing but I've actually got it to do it by running graphic's intensive things like a computer game and a GPU stress test. I've uploaded all the requested info for anyone who wishes to look this over. Hopefully we can find the problem and fix it. Thanks guys!!

CPUZMem.jpg

CPUZSPD.jpg

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    77.3 KB · Views: 245
Hmmm I analyzed a few of the dumps and they seem to point to a low level hardware error, specifically the processor.. do you have another processor you can try with the same setup for awhile and see if that fixes the issue?

I decided to remove my Nvidia 9600GT and run on the on-board ATI Radeon HD 4250. Normally when I ran the game World in Conflict, it would BSOD about 2 min into the first cut-scene, but after taking out the graphics card, it made it all the way through to play the mission.

Let us see the state of your hardware, attach:

- CPU-z CPU tab snip
- Passmark RAMMon HTML.zip

Wrong clocks such as overclocking, or poorly matched RAM sticks can give bug 124. As well as faulty or incompatible hardware parts.

Let us see the state of your hardware, attach:

- CPU-z CPU tab snip
- Passmark RAMMon HTML.zip

Wrong clocks such as overclocking, or poorly matched RAM sticks can give bug 124. As well as faulty or incompatible hardware parts.

Should I attach these with my Nvidia Geforce 9600GT reinstalled or how I have it now just using on board video

Here are the requested items, this is without the graphics card in. About 18 hours now with just onboard video with no BSODs

Attachments

• RAMMon - SPD Info.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 251
  • CPUZCPU.jpg
    CPUZCPU.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 518
Back