Windows 7 IOMap64.sys and ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

BigH

Ive had a few BSOD's in the past week, according to blue screen the majority caused by ntoskrnl.exe, and in the recent few joint caused by IOMap64.sys and ntoskrnl.exe. I attached two of the latest dumps, all help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• BlueScreenDumps.txt
    4 KB · Views: 531
First of all, you didn't and haven't actually
I attached two of the latest dumps
What you've done is attach a couple of text files, but......
Let's take them at face value and uninstall the ASUS bloatware that came with your motherboard CD likely Asus Smart Doctor or something called iTracker 2, along with anything else you see that might be related like the Charging software which nobody really needs and any assorted tweaking utilities that you may have installed.
Make sure that the software removal took at least that particular driver with it by performing a search for IOMap64.sys on your system and see if that helps with respect to your current issue.
For future reference, if Blue Screens persist....... http://windowsforum.com/threads/how-to-ask-for-help-with-a-bsod-problem.38837/

First of all, you didn't and haven't actually .
What you've done is attach a couple of text files, but......
Let's take them at face value and uninstall the ASUS bloatware that came with your motherboard CD likely Asus Smart Doctor or something called iTracker 2, along with anything else you see that might be related like the Charging software which nobody really needs and any assorted tweaking utilities that you may have installed.
Make sure that the software removal took at least that particular driver with it by performing a search for IOMap64.sys on your system and see if that helps with respect to your current issue.
For future reference, if Blue Screens persist....... http://windowsforum.com/threads/how-to-ask-for-help-with-a-bsod-problem.38837/
Thanks, i uninstalled everything but GPU tweak before, so ill try uninstalling that, sorry for the information and thanks for the help

Back