Windows 7 dxgmms1.sys and ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

Joshuaat

I have been getting constant BSODs caused by "ntoskrnl.exe" according to BlueScreenView. I am having a hard time getting this worked out. I have ran Driver Verifier with the follwing drivers selected:
asacpi.sys
amdxata.sys
johci.sys
secdrv.sys
nvlddmkm.sys
rt64win7.sys
rtsustor.sys
viahduaa.sys

I was unable to boot, so should I just select each one individually until I pin point it?

I just RMA'd my RAM and installed the new set. Memtest86 shows no errors on either stick.

Computer Specifications:
ASUS M4A785TD-M EVO
Corsair 2x2GB DDR3 CM3X2G1333C9
9800GTX+
UltraX3 600W PSU

Any help would be appreciated.

View attachment Dump.zip

Hi, the list you put up is as follows:

asacpi.sys: ASUS ACPI driver system driver file.

amdxata.sys: AMD Storage Filter Driver

johci.sys: OHCI1394 upper filter driver is a driver file from company JMicron Technology Corp.

secdrv.sys: SafeDisk copy protection file associated with games and other programs using copy protection system driver file.

nvlddmkm.sys: This is the display driver for nvidia geforce(nvlddmkm)

rt64win7.sys: Realtek Network driver

rtsustor.sys: Realtek USB Mass Storage Driver

viahduaa.sys: VIA High Definition Audio Function Driver

Some of your dmp files are still showing memory corruption. Test again using memtest but only on one stick at a time. Also ensure that all settings are correct in the bios.

Many of the drivers in your dmp are old please update. You will find updates and links via our update section.

I am getting errors on 3 different sets of RAM. I suspect it is one of the RAM slots that is bad. I will order a new motherboard today and do a clean install/update drivers. If that doesn't work, then I will be back here. Thank you!

Back