Windows 7 BSOD 4 times in 30 minutes

smutten

hi i have just experienced BSOD 4 times within 30 minuts.

its a hp pavilion slimline s5130sc running the latest AVG free

specs Link Removed - Invalid URL

i have to run in fail safe mode with internet to use it

it is a genuine w7 home premium upgrade from vista home premium (both 64x)

i have attached a .zip with two minidump files (2 of the 4 BSOD´s) and one .xml file and a .txt file with the info i get at startup (comes with an error box)

if there any foregin language in the .txt file its Danish. (now you can translate that with: Link Removed due to 404 Error)

i would appreciate any help. thx

Attachments

• BSOD info.zip
    66 KB · Views: 304
Hi.

Please update your Realtek network driver, as the current one you have is experiencing issues:

Code:
Rt64win7 Rt64win7.sys Thu Feb 26 04:04:13 2009

Open device manager to look at the network adapter section. See which Realtek lan type you have then search for it on the left side of the Realtek link posted below, after getting HD Audio driver.

---------

Please uninstall Daemon Tools and sptd.sys as they're notorious bsod causers. Uninstall Daemon Tools in the normal method, then use the installer/uninstaller found here to remove sptd.sys:

DuplexSecure - Downloads

You can install PowerISO as a replacement for drive/disc emulation because it's perfectly stable under Windows 7. The emulation remains free forever:

PowerISO - Create, Edit, Compress, Encrypt, Split, Mount, Extract ISO file, ISO/BIN converter, Virtual Drive

----------

I'd like to see the latest Realtek Audio driver installed too, for good practice:

Code:
RTKVHD64 RTKVHD64.sys Tue Aug 04 05:50:52 2009

Link Removed - Invalid URL

well im not having the BSOD anymore so thx alot but now my internet is ridiculously slow

guys im getting the blue screen error almost once every day..i tried re installing windows but didnt work..so i figured it was a conflict of some sort.my computer is still quite new and cost close to a 1000$ so it hurts when it happens :( please help.. a screenshot of the result and suggestions would be much appreciated thanks..

here is my minidump file View attachment 093010-18096-01.dmp

guys im getting the blue screen error almost once every day..i tried re installing windows but didnt work..so i figured it was a conflict of some sort.my computer is still quite new and cost close to a 1000$ so it hurts when it happens :( please help.. a screenshot of the result and suggestions would be much appreciated thanks..

here is my minidump file View attachment 8309

In the future, please start a new thread so your individual problem can be looked at and concentrated on separately.

Update this driver:

Rt64win7 Rt64win7.sys Thu Feb 26 04:04:13 2009

Type systeminfo in a command prompt to see which Realtek lan you have. If it is 8111, use the following link to update. If anything else, search the left side of the link for your number:

RTL8111

Then visit your motherboard manufacturer's site to download and install the latest NEC USB 3.0 driver:

nusb3hub nusb3hub.sys Thu Apr 22 21:34:35 2010

Back
Top Bottom