Windows 7 BSOD at startup.

Sam777

I am getting BSOD at every start up but when I restart my pc again then BSOD disappears.Link Removed - Invalid URL I am experiencing this problem past 2 months.first I thought it was one of my ram module but removing it did not help.after using whocrashed,I found out that this problem is critical object termination and caused by termination of critical system process.still I don't know how to find out which processes is causing this.BSOD does not appear when I am in the windows or playing demanding games for hours.it just happens at start up.

here is the requested file.

Attachments

• Seven Forums.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 300
Random BSOD at startup

I am getting BSOD at every start up but when I restart my pc again then BSOD disappears.Link Removed - Invalid URL I am experiencing this problem past 2 months.first I thought it was one of my ram module but removing it did not help.after using whocrashed,I found out that this problem is critical object termination and caused by termination of critical system process.still I don't know how to find out which processes is causing this.this happens only at windows start up.not when I am in windows or playing demanding games for hours.

here is the requested file.

Attachments

• Seven Forums.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 302
BSOD at startup critical object termination.

I am getting BSOD at every start up but when I restart my pc again then BSOD disappears.Link Removed - Invalid URL I am experiencing this problem past 2 months.first I thought it was one of my ram module but removing it did not help.after using whocrashed,I found out that this problem is critical object termination and caused by termination of critical system process.still I don't know how to find out which processes is causing this.BSOD only happens at start up and to when I am in the windows or playing demanding games for hours.

here is the requested file.please if anyone know what could be the reason for this then help me.

Attachments

• Seven Forums.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 298
Re: BSOD at startup critical object termination.

Please do not post your issue more than once. Your problem will not get answered any quicker and it just confuses the issue.

As to your dmp file.

Probably caused by : wininit.exe

This is a windows process so you might be looking at some system file corruption but lets see..

Going through your dmp file I notice your running either Daemon tools or Alcohol 120% please uninstall as this can cause bsods.

Some of your drivers are extremely old. For example:

RTKVHD64.sys Tue Aug 18 10:29:10 2009. Please update your Realtek HD driver (found via our update section.)

The bios is also out of date:

BiosVersion = F12a
BiosReleaseDate = 07/08/2010

Link Removed - Invalid URL

Using the web page as a guide please update as necessary. You also need to install the latest service pack for windows 7

Last edited:

Sorry about the multiple posts.it wasn't intentional.it happened due to my bad internet connection.

I am using the latest version of daemon tools so if I uninstall it then when I should reinstall it again or I should not use daemon tools?
I also have the latest service pack for windows.my audio drivers are outdated so updating them now.

the motherboard you linked uses different revision.my board revision is 1.0 and that is the latest BIOS available for it.

Link Removed - Invalid URL

looking forward for your replay.

Last edited:

Hi, sorry about the motherboard link... My bad.. Yes please uninstall Daemon tools. I'm still not seeing the service pack 1. of which the final version was released 2011. Your dmp file shows system files the latest of which is 2010 so something isn't right here. You either need to run windows update or check which version you have running.

Hi, sorry about the motherboard link... My bad.. Yes please uninstall Daemon tools. I'm still not seeing the service pack 1. of which the final version was released 2011. Your dmp file shows system files the latest of which is 2010 so something isn't right here. You either need to run windows update or check which version you have running.

So this BSOD problem is due to daemon tools?

Sometimes it's not always clear as to what the actual issue is, so we remove the variables that could be a cause and Daemon tools is well known for causing issues. Give it a try, if the bsods stop then you got your culprit, if not, we then check the next dmp file and go on from there..

Sometimes it's not always clear as to what the actual issue is, so we remove the variables that could be a cause and Daemon tools is well known for causing issues. Give it a try, if the bsods stop then you got your culprit, if not, we then check the next dmp file and go on from there..

yesterday was a disaster for me.I uninstalled daemon tools and that somehow stopped the BSOD but system just started and then become unresponsive.no folders or programs were opening and my pc just freezes after successful windows login.I had to reinstall the OS to solve this issue and even then it took longer than usual to install OS.I am now totally confused about this.is my hard drive failing or something else? now after successful reinstall,pc is working fine no BSOD but I don't know when it will start to give me trouble.

Well Daemon tools is known for giving issues under win 7 so it's perhaps no wonder you had so much hassle. Anyhow I'm sure if you stay away from that app you'll be fine. Just to check the HDD however please run a chkdsk and report back on the findings. Thanks..

Well Daemon tools is known for giving issues under win 7 so it's perhaps no wonder you had so much hassle. Anyhow I'm sure if you stay away from that app you'll be fine. Just to check the HDD however please run a chkdsk and report back on the findings. Thanks..

did hard disk check.everything is fine.can windows files get damaged due to improper shutdown? in my country,we have a problem called 'Loadshading'.my electric supply is stopped irregularly and that causes abnormal shutdown of my pc.this always happens with me at least in a day so is that the reason windows files can get corrupt?

One of the quickest ways to kill a pc is to continually turn it off at the socket or do a hard shutdown. You really must avoid doing this as you rightly said it corrupts files within the os.

One of the quickest ways to kill a pc is to continually turn it off at the socket or do a hard shutdown. You really must avoid doing this as you rightly said it corrupts files within the os.

Ok then I will purchase a UPS.it will give me some time to properly shutdown my pc in loadshading.

Back
Top Bottom