Windows 7 BSOD BCCode 0x124 please help!

I've spoken too soon :D 4 days nothing, and I just got one now. I'm posting dump file and since driver verifier was on, i think it shows now something else.

Attachments

• 122515-18829-01.dmp
    256 KB · Views: 232
Also, after bsod, i had to reconnect to my game, and when I did, this waited me there, so im starting more and more to think that this is actually gpu problem or maybe my psu is downgrading and causing all of this.

EDIT: Btw, my HWiNFO64 shows sensors for my PSU +3.3V +12V and +5V, they are jumping pretty nice, +12V goes sometimes even on 13.200V or 11.000V and +5V parameter goes 5.791 or 4.651, so i guess it could even be PSU, it's 5 years old.

Attachments

• League of Legends 2015-12-25 17-25-45-35.jpg
    League of Legends 2015-12-25 17-25-45-35.jpg
    401.4 KB · Views: 329
  • League of Legends 2015-12-25 17-26-06-00.jpg
    League of Legends 2015-12-25 17-26-06-00.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 320
  • League of Legends 2015-12-25 17-27-56-91.jpg
    League of Legends 2015-12-25 17-27-56-91.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa800585f8f8, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : AuthenticAMD

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
same again I'm afraid. I've seen quite a few users getting bsod's with this game.
had to reconnect to my game, and when I did, this waited me there, so im starting more and more to think that this is actually gpu problem or maybe my psu is downgrading and causing all of this.
Do you mean the lines?
It's possible that it could be down to the PSU especially if it's cheap model. You could try downclocking the card say by 50MHz and see if the card still bsod's. If it doesn't then chances are it is a hardware issue like either the card itself or the psu.

Hi. I get this bsod in any game, just depends on time when, in higher recommended games happens faster. I'll try downlocking it and see. And yeah, i thought its psu or gpu causing these lines.

EDIT: PSU was around 70-80 euros, but that was 5 years ago, today probably is very cheap, i dont know :D

See how you go with the down clock as that will give us more information to go on.

Downclocking it 50Mhz didn't solve problem, happened again now, I'll upload dump, but I guess its same all over. I've googled and found some command "!errrec and after using "!errrec fffffa8004df6038" it shows that error type is BUS error, and "
rror : BUSLG_GENERIC_ERR_*_TIMEOUT_ERR (Proc 0 Bank 4)
" no idea, I guess I will try to buy new PSU next week or something, and then see if problem persists

Attachments

• 122715-14383-01.dmp
    256 KB · Views: 251
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8004df6038, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : AuthenticAMD

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
same again, I wouldn't rush out and buy a PSU just yet. I would down clock the card further. Try 100MHz this time and make sure you down clock both core and memory. Artifacts appearing is usually a heat or vram issue but again try the extra down clock.

Hi. Alright, my stock values for GPU are 850Mhz for Core clock and 1200Mhz for memory, so i downclocked them now to 750 and 1100, and will update if artifacting and bsod still persists :)

Hi. I took today friends GPU that he didn't need, its ATI HD6770, it was used only 1 week, so its relatively new one, I've put it and will update in next few days how pc behaves :)

Hi. BSOD's and artifacts are gone, it was the gpu all this time :) Thanks for all the help provided!

P.S. Happy New year! :D

Glad you found the issue. A Happy New Year to you too.. :)

Back