Windows 7 BSOD Immediatly shuts down my PC: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

brigeatenex

Ok, before telling anything, I am going to tell my computer specs . Please tell me if i need to attach some files.
Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1
Intel Core 2nd Generation i5 2400 processor
8 GB ram (But I have 32 bit system, so only 3,49 GB usable)
Nvidia GeForce 550 ti graphics card

So the thing is, this is new pc, well, i bought it in october, but it's still good as new, I run regular disc cleanups, scans, I keep it clean, I guess. In November, one day I got BSOD, but I didn't remember what kind it was. Now, yesterday my PC, randomly throws BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and immediatly restarts, I can't even work longer than 1 hour, it just restarts with BSOD. What should I do? :S I know some drivers are not working, but I don't know which, I have USB internet modem, Webcam, and no more drivers besides mouse, other USB, processor, etc. What do I need to do to KILL that BSOD??? :frown::frown::frown:

Btw, I forgot the most important thing. In a lot of websites they say to check newly installed hardware drivers, but within past 5 months, I haven't installed new hardware or devices. :|

Last edited:
Ok, so I had ANOTHER BSOD just now, and it says the same thing, but I could write down fastly another line of BSOD: (by fastly I mean computer restarts by itself and BSOD stays for only 3 seconds)

eamonm.sys

if i got that right.

While you are waiting, there is a sticky that shows how to get help with BSODs, which includes setting the system up to collect a dump file. Please do not use the .rar format for archiving files, .zip works fine and more folks might be able to read it.

If you are running the ESET anti-virus, it might be related.

Back