Windows 7 BSOD Memory Management issue.

damonais

Every so often, I get a BSOD that states Memory Management or Penlistcorrupt or something similar. Wondering what is causing this BSOD? I've done some research and came to the conclusion that either my RAM sticks are faulty (brand new) or I am getting false errors. Any ideas?? Any help would be great.

Including W7F Diag. tool files, Rammon file and screenshots of my CPU-Z.

Attachments

• W7F_21-04-2013.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 286
  • CPU-Z Damonais.jpg
    CPU-Z Damonais.jpg
    597.8 KB · Views: 517
  • RAMMon - SPD Info.txt
    30.9 KB · Views: 295
There are no memory dumps uploaded with these reports. Please do the following:
Upload Dump Files:
NOTE: If using a disk cleaning utility, please stop using it while we are troubleshooting your issues.
Please go to C:\Windows\Minidump and zip up the contents of the folder. Then upload/attach the .zip file with your next post.
Left click on the first minidump file.
Hold down the "Shift" key and left click on the last minidump file.
Right click on the blue highlighted area and select "Send to"
Select "Compressed (zipped) folder" and note where the folder is saved.
Upload that .zip file with your next post.

If you have issues with "Access Denied" errors, try copying the files to your desktop and zipping them up from there. If it still won't let you zip them up, post back for further advice.

If you don't have anything in that folder, please check in C:\Windows for a file named MEMORY.DMP. If you find it, zip it up and upload it to a free file hosting service. Then post the link to it in your topic so that we can download it.

Also, search your entire hard drive for files ending in .dmp, .mdmp, and .hdmp. Zip up any that you find and upload them with your next post.

Then, follow the directions here to set your system for Minidumps (much smaller than the MEMORY.DMP file): Set MiniDumpMore info on dump file options here: Overview of memory dump file options for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 R2

You have a RNX-MiniN1 Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter:
I do not recommend using wireless USB network devices. Especially in Win7/Win8 systems.
These wireless USB devices have many issues with Win7(and I suspect with Win8) - using Vista drivers with them is almost sure to cause a BSOD.
Should you want to keep using these devices, be sure to have Win7/Win8 drivers - DO NOT use Vista drivers!!!
An installable wireless PCI/PCIe card that's plugged into your motherboard is much more robust, reliable, and powerful.

You have this problem device:
ArcSec ROOT\LEGACY_ARCSEC\0000 This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed.
This is probably a leftover from ArcSoft software that has been uninstalled. If so, do this:
Go back to Device Manager.
Click "View".
Check "Show Hidden Devices".
Go back down to "Non-Plug and Play Drivers" and click the "+" to expand the list.
Right click on ArcSec and select "Uninstall".
Reboot.

No sign of any BSOD's in the MSINFO32 report either. BSOD's like this are usually hardware issues, start by running these free diagnostics: Initial Hardware Diagnostics

Back