Windows 7 BSOD on last stage of Windows installation

mymetin

Well I am trying to install windows 7 64 bit for 2 days
My PC's specs -
Asus P5G41T-M LX2
Intel Celeron Dual Core E3400 2.6 GHz
RAM 4 GB DDR3
HDD : Seagate SATA III 500 GB
I am trying to install win 7 but I always have a problem at the last step . It restarts after that and gives a blue screen with something said on it . Counts to 100 and restarts again . AFter that when I try to launch the pc to complete the installation it says ''the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed , please press ok.... '' Omg I am fking trying to do it for 2 days . Fking windows 7 ...........
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the same kind of problems, and I finally managed to make it by partitioning the HDD anew... a couple of times. You should get the disk totally free from everything in the beginning of the disk - not always that easy, as I discovered. There may be a small partition, containing old system files. I recommend using a separate partition program, like gParted, GParted -- About.

It may be a pain, it sure was for me. Feel free to ask, hopefully someone smarter comes along to give more and better advice.

And, you could check all cables, especially SATA ones, that they aren't installed in strict turns. I doubt that's the problem since if it was, you'd probably have your installation cut off earlier.

Anyway, best of luck. Luck many times consists of labor. :cool:

Back