Windows 7 BSOD on reboot or startup after shutdown

Kojak1970

Hello there!

On Friday, I started having a problem with my system, running Windows 7 Ultimate, where I get a BSOD right at the login screen. Computer boots up normally, the blue login screen pops up, and immediately goes to the BSOD with BAD_POOL_HEADER at the top. It then will go back through the boot process, and if I select boot normally (or it times out) the same thing happens.

Going into Safe Mode (with networking) I can get into the Control Panel, Recovery, and choose a restore point. The computer then does it's thing, and boots up normally. As long as I leave the computer on, it runs fine.

It does this if I restart the computer or boot it back up after a shutdown. I've included the W7F information, hopefully that'll shed some light on the problem.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• W7F_31-3-2013.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 388
For starters:

There are no memory dumps in the uploaded files. Please do this:

Please check to ensure that you have all Windows Updates (you have 137, most systems have 150 or more). It may take multiple trips to get all of them.

You have a 802.11bgn 1T1R Wireless USB Adapter

We've seen a number of BSOD issues with SSD's. Here's the information that I've compiled so far:

This device has issues:
sbwtis ROOT\LEGACY_SBWTIS\0000 This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed.
This device has problems and must be fixed. I suspect it's GFI Firewall SDK Transport Inspection System Driver - but haven't had time to do much research (I'm late for work right now).
Please un-install it, then un-install the device from Device Manager

Last edited: