Windows 7 BSOD Power State Failure ntoskrnl.exe+d1574 halmacpi.dll HEELP

Cerealmix

Hi, i need help. Since 4 or 5 months ago i keep getting BSOD power state failure, last week i saw in BlueScreenView that snoskrnl.exe was the problem, but i don't know what to do with that.

I think i need to uninstall AVAST, so i'm going to do it now, i don't know if i have to do something else.
There it goes the SF Diagnostic Tool's file.

Here is my notebook
Windows 7 Home Premium
• Procesador: Procesador Intel Pentium T4400 (2.20GHz, 800MHz, 1MB)
• Pantalla: 14 '
• Procesador Gráfico NVIDIA GeForce 310M (Gráfico Ext.)
• Memoria: 2 GB
• Disco Duro: 320 GB

Thanks!

Attachments

• Seven Forums.rar
    4.6 MB · Views: 348
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [langtitle=es]BSOD Power State Failure ntoskrnl.exe+d1574 halmacpi.dll HEELP[/langtitle]

You may want to continue with uninstalling Avast just in the interest of normalizing you computer as much as possible, you can always re-install it later.
Additionally some older drivers to take care of
sptd.sys 7/26/2009 14:12 = related to Daemon Tools uninstall it and it's drivers refer to this post by cybercore sptd.sys http://windows7forums.com/blue-scre...ls-antivirus-software-drivers.html#post176826
TuneUpUtilitiesDriver32.sys 9/17/2009 5:54
and
PCTCore.sys 11/5/2009 16:19 probably both related to TuneUp Utilities (PC Tools, etc.) consider updating or uninstalling.
yk62x86.sys 9/28/2009 0:33 = Miniport Driver for Marvell Yukon Ethernet Controller (google for possible update).
and since your three most recent dump files point to an issue with HDAudBus.sys you should probably update the following two drivers.
nvhda32v.sys 6/26/2009 16:54 = NVIDIA HDMI Audio Driver
RTKVHDA.sys 12/14/2009 3:37 = Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Realtek

Trouble,
thank you very much! i did almost everything that you told me, except update k62x86.sys
and nvhda32v.sys, i didn't find a newer version of the driver than mine.

The BSOD stopped, so thank you! :)

take care

Back