Msi X58 Platinum
6 GB OCZ triple channel memory.
700W Cooler master power supply
antec 900 case.
Sapphire HD4870 Graphics card

Error:
PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

Passed memtest fine.
the error stops occuring after a while when i load games like world of warcraft :eek:'

Hi Stefan,

you don't say if your drivers are up to date or not? Try updating everything including motherboard drivers.

It could be faulty RAM. Try removing one memory stick at a time and see what happens and also reseat the memory to another slots.

Hi Stefan,

you don't say if your drivers are up to date or not? Try updating everything including motherboard drivers.

"Page Fault In Nonpaged Area" -- The error generally means a faulty, missing or incompatible device driver. (If his system is new he should save his warranty rights and forget about messing around with it.)

The Official ImgBurn Website That might come in handy...

The system is 1 month old.
I tried switching the memory, the memory did not work in my blue triple channel slots but it did work in the black ones :confused:
CPU-Z Also says my mem is 6,2 ghz
CPU-Z shows 543 mhz ram? is this due hyperthreading? so it downclocks when not used intensly? or does this mean faulthy ram?

my graphics card drivers are up to date, so is my motherboard ( i just got it ) it might be in the realtek hd audio drivers :confused:?
thanks for the img burn link very usefull program.

edit 1: flashed the bios, still no progress
edit 2: Graphics card is 72c? this is no good, can this cause bluescreens?
edit 3: got it down to 49, :)
edit 4: overclocked the system memory, NO more bluescreens so far? temps raised a bit but its all fine!
edit 5: scrap edit 4, it still happens, was just judging to quick, ran memtest again nothing, ran the windows memory test, no errors
edit 6: went fine for 2 hours, went to the store so i turned my pc on and off to test if it BSOD'ed, and yea NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL coud not read the rest because i have a wide-screen and it does not align correctly in DOS :p

Hi stefan, thanks for the info..

Have you, when testing RAM, just tested one stick at a time? This is the best way to test as testing them all together can give false readings. Also check on the voltage and speed of your RAM. Some DDR3 have been noted to run better if run at a slightly lower speed. You could perhaps check the RAMs website for a user forum ect..

well I hope it all works out for you but please let the forum know how you got on...

news

3 out of 6 DDR3 module slot's are broke, triple channel malfunctioning, i coudn't care less i only use 3 anyhow,
when i upgrade my rig i will go for a better motherboard anyhow,

memory works fine now
blue screens are gone, probem as good as sloved but i will keep you updated on further concerns :) thanks for help everyone.

Glad to hear you found a solution but a bummer on the RAM slots? How old is the mobo? Maybe you can RMA it?

I'd send it back....If you can do without a pc that is!

Back