Windows 7 bsod when i play game on windows 7 ultimate

gamer88

i have windows 7 ultimate...and i install pes 2011!!
i play that game for 30 minutes then pop up bsod an my computer restart...
can you help me :/
only when i play my games bsod show himself...

Cooling must be proper, hardware must not exceed its critical temperatures.
Do not overclock if you do.

when cooling is proper...i get error 0x00000116 when bsod came out and that error is because display driver...that bsod say...i try everything to fix but i can't...

gamer88:
Twice cybercore has included links to the "SF Diagnostic Tool" as well as the link to CPU-z and RamMon please use those links, read what the say download and install the related tools and attach the results that they produce into your next post so someone can further assist you.

it's oke i don't have anymore W7 i install windows xp pro...windows 7 have to much problems...anyway tnx for help :D

Your blue screens are NOT caused by Windows 7, it is your faulty video card, wrong hardware setup, or bad drivers.

Stop 0x116:

- faulty video card
- bad driver
- overclocked hardware
- wrong settings in the bios
- overheating
- outdated devices such as webcam or tv tuner

i have now xp and my display driver work just fine same like my video card...i think that problem si W7...i try all drivers for nvidia windows 7..old and new and i'm not fix problem so i decide to use xp :)

Well since you are now back to running XP, it might be a good idea (as it might have been initially) to run this Microsoft Utility. It may provide some insight into any potential software or hardware issues you may have in the event at some time in the future you decide to give Windows 7 another try. As has been noted, it's not likely that Windows 7 is at the root of your problems, it is more likely legacy hardware, software or incompatible externally connected peripherals that are the problem. As the article suggests you should make sure that the machine you are contemplating the upgrade on has the hardware, software and peripherals installed and connected at the time of the upgrade analysis.

tnx...i see a lot of people have problems with W7 not only me...bsods,driver stop respoding and succesfully recovered too and other things...maybe one day when microsoft slove bugs on W7 i install it again...now xp is better :)

and i use that utility already before i installed W7 and all things were positive...utility tell me that i can install W7 and when i install i have a lot of problems...

Back