BSOD Windows 10

Discussion in 'Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)' started by eezeepc, Nov 30, 2015.

1. eezeepc

eezeepc New Member

I'm having the same problem and have followed the instructions on how to gather the crash dump data.
    I am using a Kingston Hyper X 240GB SSD as my primary drive and have changed the data cable in case that was the cause of the problem. However, I still get the same BSOD at least once a day and without ant warning. Running Windows 10 Pro. Hope you can help.

Attached Files:

2. kemical

kemical Windows Forum Admin
    Staff Member Premium Supporter Microsoft MVP

Code:
    *******************************************************************************
    *                                                                             *
    *                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *
    *                                                                             *
    *******************************************************************************

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 154, {ffffe0018b647000, ffffd00020958720, 0, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32kfull.sys
    *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32kfull.sys
    Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!SMKM_STORE<SM_TRAITS>::SmStUnhandledExceptionFilter+22 )

Followup: MachineOwner

Hi,
    both dumps are the same and blame a Store exception. To that end please open an admin command prompt and type:
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    Press enter and await results.

Once that scan has finished and in the same admin command prompt type:
    sfc /scannow
    Press enter and await results.

You also need to update your system drivers. I checked on your motherboards support page and you driver updates for Windows 10:
    https://www.asus.com/uk/Motherboards/P9X79_PRO/HelpDesk_Download/

Post any new dump files.