ShadowGun

I am getting the bsod message 0x000000da and want to know whats up with this. It has happened a few time. Is there a place where i can find the mini dumps so i can get the other bsod number.

Specs:
Intel Core 2 Duo E6420
Kingston Value Ram 677 2x1 Gb
Hard drive 250gb
Geforce 8600GT
Asus P5NSLI

Solution
To locate the mini dump files and analyze the BSOD error further, follow these steps: 1. Access Mini Dump Files: - Mini dump files are stored in the %SystemRoot%\Minidump folder. You can access them by following this path in File Explorer. 2. Analyze Mini Dump Files: - Once you've located the mini dump files, you can use tools like WinDbg or BlueScreenView to open and analyze these files. - BlueScreenView is user-friendly and provides a simple interface for viewing the contents of mini dump files. 3. Interpreting BSOD Error Codes: - By analyzing the mini dump files, you can determine the specific error code associated with the BSOD. This code can help in identifying the root cause of the crashing...
To locate the mini dump files and analyze the BSOD error further, follow these steps: 1. Access Mini Dump Files: - Mini dump files are stored in the %SystemRoot%\Minidump folder. You can access them by following this path in File Explorer. 2. Analyze Mini Dump Files: - Once you've located the mini dump files, you can use tools like WinDbg or BlueScreenView to open and analyze these files. - BlueScreenView is user-friendly and provides a simple interface for viewing the contents of mini dump files. 3. Interpreting BSOD Error Codes: - By analyzing the mini dump files, you can determine the specific error code associated with the BSOD. This code can help in identifying the root cause of the crashing issue. 4. Identify Root Cause: - The error code 0x000000DA typically relates to the driver trying to execute non-executable memory. Analyzing the mini dump files can provide more insight into the exact driver or process causing the issue. By following these steps, you should be able to access the mini dump files, interpret the BSOD error code, and gain more information to troubleshoot and resolve the recurring BSOD issue on your system.

Solution
Back