Windows 7 Build 7022 x64 is in the wild!

blackroseMD1

Extraordinary Member
Yep, it leaked yesterday, not as an iso, but as the files ripped from the DVD. However, some people out there have taken it upon themselves to make a bootable DVD. There are both torrents and Rapidshare links available. Have fun guys :razz:

Be careful if you use torrents -- although in this case you aren't "getting commercial software for nothing" and Microsoft for the moment has basically "turned a blind eye" to these leaks -- it's getting a massive bigger testing platform but there's some fakes around (although why anybody would bother to leak / create a fake I don't know )-- however the site named after the astronomical event that happens when a star explodes at the end of its life is usually a good source of leaks.

Your Beta 7000 keys will work and same expiry conditions apply.

Cheers
jimbo

Yep, it leaked yesterday, not as an iso, but as the files ripped from the DVD. However, some people out there have taken it upon themselves to make a bootable DVD. There are both torrents and Rapidshare links available. Have fun guys :razz:

Edit: I've got links, but don't know if it's cool to post them. Anyone?

Do not post the links here..

There's apparently a build 7034 fake floating around, as well as a few 7022 x64 fakes. So watch what you download.
I can confirm that there is a 7022 x64 version out there. I have it on a USB, as I got it before it was ISO'd.

Forum rule # 1

No Software Piracy: You agree by posting on this site you will not post links or discuss in any way, ways to pirate or illegally download any proprietary or commercial software. (Example: Windows 7). This site is based on discussion and support for this kind of software, not stealing it. There are no exceptions to this policy. You will be banned, and you will be IP blocked from our site.

^^ What he said. So basically, don't discuss or show anyone how to get it (This also means no linking to it). That doesn't mean we can't talk about it if we do have it, however. You just can't say where, or how you got it.

The RC is close to being out so why bother at this point. Microsoft was kind enough to do a mass beta, and I hope they've received and acted upon the feedback. This should show the enthusiasm that people have for win 7 rather than the urge for piracy.

Back