Windows 7 Can anyone answer my two questions please

Ackara

1. At this moment, I'm running windows 7 and I'm trying to get my gadget sidebar to always appear even if I open up an application. Kind of like the Vista gadget sidebar, the windows always shaped themselves the accommodate the sidebar. So how can I get a Vista style gadget sidebar on Windows 7.

2. Can I create a toolbar (seperate from the taskbar) at the top of destop? I was able to do this in Vista now I can't seem to do it in Win 7.

I hope someone reply and if you do thanks in advance.

grab a copy of the Vista Sidebar.exe and use that. It works fine for me - even if I maximise the windows, the gadgets are still there.

For the second question, I use a gadget called "App Launcher V3".

Alan

1. At this moment, I'm running windows 7 and I'm trying to get my gadget sidebar to always appear even if I open up an application. Kind of like the Vista gadget sidebar, the windows always shaped themselves the accommodate the sidebar. So how can I get a Vista style gadget sidebar on Windows 7.

2. Can I create a toolbar (seperate from the taskbar) at the top of destop? I was able to do this in Vista now I can't seem to do it in Win 7.

I hope someone reply and if you do thanks in advance.

1. Read kemical's post above + you can anytime press the keyboard shortcut Win Key + G to bring up the gadgets on top of the current window

2. Read kemical's post above + these:

Link Removed - Invalid URL

Magic Formation is a Circular Dock Launcher - Dock - Lifehacker

Back