Windows 10 Can we firewall a program in windows 10?

On a sidenote, I guess from your username you are a fan of Star Trek? Well if so I am too..
yes I'm a Treky but the user name comes from Downbelow_Station which is older than Star Trek

I just mean Microsoft has a bad habit of resetting any firewall settings to default [i.e, block] anytime they run their upgrades

Same. I've met William Shatner, George Takei, Brent Spiner, Kate Mulgrew, John de Lancie and Wil Wheaton
poor Will gets a bum rap because his character is bad but that's not his call... I really wanted to like the new show but its total shit so I stopped watching after #3

poor Will gets a bum rap because his character is bad but that's not his call... I really wanted to like the new show but its total shit so I stopped watching after #3

i was not aware he was i a new show, I watched the series he was in comedy drama called Boston Legal, he and the rest were pretty funny.

Same. I've met William Shatner, George Takei, Brent Spiner, Kate Mulgrew, John de Lancie and Wil Wheaton
Wow, so did you meet them at those conventions then? I never went to one. What do you get to see at them?
Seems to me all the actors of StarTrek in virtually all series gave up on acting after getting fame, whi I think is kinda sad.

I only seen a few films or TV shows featuring Brent Spiner (Independence day, phenomenon) , John De Lanie (The West Wing, Breaking Bad) and Wil Wheaton (some submarine film?). I don't think I've seen Kate or Jonathan Frakes in anything after ST.

I use a small program called Firewall App Blocker which adds programs to the Windows firewall.

Back