Windows 7 Cannot Restore WIndows 7 on Asus ASpire one 533 Netbook!!

darkdsk

My netbook cannot restore itself!!?

hi guys i've had a problem with my netbook (ASUS ASPIRE ONE) and long story short i did a factory reset instead of a system restore cause a virus wouldnt let me use the system restore option

after i did the the factory reset my netbook was in a loop and couldnt go through with the initial windows set up.

ive managed to get a recovery software and made it bootable on my pen drive but now the restore point is saying

"you must enable system restore on this drive"

i've looked around on the web to find solutions but all i find is to go on windows but obviously at this moment i cant do that

is there a way to bypass this by using Command prompt?

I cannot use a CD Installation disk because it is a netbook so that means there is no Disk drive

i did not get a CD with the windows 7

Please Help!

My netbook cannot restore itself!!?

hi guys i've had a problem with my netbook (ASUS ASPIRE ONE) and long story short i did a factory reset instead of a system restore cause a virus wouldnt let me use the system restore option

after i did the the factory reset my netbook was in a loop and couldnt go through with the initial windows set up.

ive managed to get a recovery software and made it bootable on my pen drive but now the restore point is saying

"you must enable system restore on this drive"

i've looked around on the web to find solutions but all i find is to go on windows but obviously at this moment i cant do that

is there a way to bypass this by using Command prompt?

I cannot use a CD Installation disk because it is a netbook so that means there is no Disk drive

i did not get a CD with the windows 7

Please Help!

ok firt things first an acer aspire 1 533 ok when ur netbook is off turn it on and as soon as u get to the acer boot logo imidiatly hold Alt and repetidly tap f10 then u will either get to a "windows is loading files" page u will either get to a black screen with all boot text (file for booting up pc) dont edit that file press enter and ur pc will probs freeze if it does just wait if u don't get to this then u will probs go straight to "acer erecovery manager" click backup (optional) or/and click restore (keep this in mind backup will take a couple of hours) restore will take an hour aprox hope it helped (because i had a problem where my netbook deleted windows 7 basic theme and left me with windows 98/95 themes i looked up on acer website and found this and now my pc is like new) hope this tip helped u alot

Back