Windows 7 Cannot See Photo Icons.

alexiprey

Hi everyone,

So my computer recently got the windows 7 2012 Virus, and I deleted some registry keys to remove the virus. As a result, I couldn't get the icons to show their pics, so I increased the icon cache to something like 8000mb. But now, I cannot see photos when I go into my photos. Even when I select large Icons, it doesn't work. I'm assuming I messed up the file extensions, or perhaps the cache for these when I was changing the registry stuff. My computer is a Windows 7 64bit.

I haven't tried anything to fix this problem. I'm almost certain that it's something I did within the registry editor, or it could be a cache problem.

Can anyone give me some advice on how I can go about fixing this problem? Instead of showing the actual images, it simple shows like a flower or something.

Thanks,

Alexi

P.S. I'm 15 years old, and I know I shouldn't be playing with the registry editor, so please don't yell at me for doing so. Usually I'm more careful than this, but I know like 5 different web development languages, and I'm a pretty big geek, and I just got overconfident. I know my mistake though, and it's not necessary to call me dumb or yell at me about it please.

Go to my pictures and in a blank space in between pictures or somewhere on page ,Right click the mouse and choose view tiles?

Last edited:
Back