Windows 7 Cant change my toolbar color or make it AERO.

yesilgozler

Cant change my toolbar color or make it AERO.

When i start windows 7 color(number 1), it opens a window(number 2) like xp had...

Link Removed due to 404 Error

omg muahhaha i feel so fucking stupid:)

your right, i didt see that there are special areo themes, now i have previews and change the color etc.

thank you very much:)

Help

I am having the same problem and I tried changing the themes, but I still get the old style color selection. Also, no matter what theme I select, the toolbar color is always Windows 7 blue. I had aero enabled before so it's probably not a problem with my hardware.

Make sure that you run the Windows Experience Index. Windows should turn aero on by default if it passes the test. I think you have to score 3 or higher for graphics.

I solved the problem by doing something I should have much earlier. I had to restart the computer. :eek: Why didn't of that before?

I know,, people think it is some conspiracy when we techs ask a user if they have rebooted to try and fix the problem.
Most of the time it does.

When in doubt, reboot first. Not a conspiracy, not a time waster while we try to figure things out (well sometimes maybe), just a first step to troubleshooting.

Make sure that you run the Windows Experience Index. Windows should turn aero on by default if it passes the test. I think you have to score 3 or higher for graphics.

Don't know about the score of 3, but I do know it will tell you if your graphics card is compatible or not.

For some unknown reason, my experience score fails to work.

In that case, go to Start > Search and type Fix problems. Select the first entry...Fix problems with visual styles and transparency.

this will bring up the Aero dialog box to test just the Aero compatibility itself.

Back
Top Bottom