Windows 7 Can't download anything from my Laptop!!! Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!

xXZIcezXx

I just bought my laptop today and i can't download any games or software. When i click the download button from the website a new window pops up saying identifying problem, then solving problem and in the end it says problem cannot be solved please closed program and after nothing pops up except the site i was downloading from so what should i do to get rid of this window that pops up each time i download something. The window is like blocking me from download the program Please Reply ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

I'm using a laptop w/ windows 7 inside when i bought it, i hope this helps if you need any more info. Please reply to me ASAP

I just bought my laptop today and i can't download any games or software. When i click the download button from the website a new window pops up saying identifying problem, then solving problem and in the end it says problem cannot be solved please closed program and after nothing pops up except the site i was downloading from so what should i do to get rid of this window that pops up each time i download something. The window is like blocking me from download the program Please Reply ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

I'm using a laptop w/ windows 7 inside when i bought it, i hope this helps if you need any more info. Please reply to me ASAP

It would help if you could post the windows you are seeing. Can you install Firefox from a Flash Drive (from another computer)?

The error message u say i believe is from windows whenever a program crashes. So, whenever u click on download, the browser crashes. Did u try a different browser or IE?

Back