Can't download itunes

Hey,
I have tried everything as far as downloading iTunes 11 on windows 7; however, I am still receiving the message " Your current security settings do not allow the file to be downloaded." I have changed my security settings and have enabled both internet downloads and file downloads, I have changed the zone security settings, added apple.com and the download url to my trusted sites, ran an anti malware and multiple registry key fix programs (winZip and ccleaner), yet I am still unable to download anything, let alone iTunes. I am about ready to trash my computer if I can not find a solution and it is driving me crazy because I just got the new iphone, but can't do anything with it related to itunes or icloud.
Please help!

badrobot

I had this problem long time ago and running the code "regsvr32 urlmon.dll" somehow solved my issue. I was downloading something else (not iTunes) and I was getting the same error message you are getting.

Read about it (google it up) and check if that is applicable to your case.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.