Windows 7 Can't Install Windows 7

kuaci89

hello..i have a problem when try to install windows 7..my current os now is vista..and my os badly effected with virus..so i buy windows 7 ultimate 32bit my pc

Intel Core 2 Duo
Asus P5KPL\1600

when i inserted 7 DVD after loading it appear

windows\system32\drivers\cng.sys

the file may missing or corrupted..can u help me with problem i have..mail me back

Are you inserting the disk or booting to it? You DO NOT want to upgrade from Vista so you want to set your BIOS to boot from the DVD and install in another partition or on top of the Vista partition. Your data will be saved in a windows.old folder if you install on top of Vista.

hello..i have a problem when try to install windows 7..my current os now is vista..and my os badly effected with virus..so i buy windows 7 ultimate 32bit my pc

Intel Core 2 Duo
Asus P5KPL\1600

when i inserted 7 DVD after loading it appear

windows\system32\drivers\cng.sys

the file may missing or corrupted..can u help me with problem i have..mail me back

I can't

actually my motherboard came with vista ...after a virus attack i change to Xp...but now i want to change it to win 7..but i can't..i already try the DVD to my laptop..it working fine....it still show cng.sys is missing or corrupt..what it is?thank for your support

Set your boot order in the CMOS/BIOS to boot from DVD.
Boot off your Windows 7 DVD and in the "Advanced" menus should have an option to format your partition/disk. I recommend you do so as any previous files (such as the virus) will be saved to a Windows.old if you install the operating system over your current.

can't

i can't enter the windows 7 menu..while loading it will popup the error message ..

Back
Top Bottom