Windows 7 Can't run the program

lostsoul65

This is what is said to do:

Download, extract and run the SF Diagnostic Tool by right clicking on the SF Diagnostic Tool executable and choosing Run as administrator . Click on each button to let the tool collect the corresponding info. When done, go to your desktop --> Right Click on "Seven Forum" folder --> Send To --> Compressed (zipped) folder. Attach the zipped folder with your post when asking for BSOD help. Download: SF Diagnostic Tool.zip

I right click on the applacation and there was no "Run as administrator" I ran it anyway and I got "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application" when I tried to get the information

I got the Dump file but don't know what it means?
Dump File : 090912-10218-01.dmp
Crash Time : 9/9/2012 8:32:02 AM
Bug Check String : SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
Bug Check Code : 0x1000007e
Parameter 1 : ffffffff`c0000094
Parameter 2 : fffff880`01abb130
Parameter 3 : fffff880`033c3f28
Parameter 4 : fffff880`033c3780
Caused By Driver : tdrpm251.sys
Caused By Address : tdrpm251.sys+51760
File Description :
Product Name :
Company :
File Version :
Processor : x64
Crash Address : tdrpm251.sys+3f130
Stack Address 1 :
Stack Address 2 :
Stack Address 3 :
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\Windows\Minidump\090912-10218-01.dmp
Processors Count : 4
Major Version : 15
Minor Version : 7601
Dump File Size : 284,312
==================================================

Last edited:
tdrpm251.sys belongs to an Acronis program. Please uninstall Acronis to see if that helps.

Beyond that, please try this:
Please provide the following information to help us figure out the problem:
- Please zip up the contents of the C:\Windows\Minidump directory
and
- Go to Start (or press the “Win” and “R” keys at the same time), type in "msinfo32" and press Enter
- When the utility opens, save a copy of it as an .nfo file, and another copy as a .txt file (in case the .nfo is corrupted - which happens fairly often)
- Zip them up also

Then upload the .zip files with your next post - that'll give us more information to look at.

I uninstall acronis and it seems to help so far but at least I can read the Dump file and see whats wrong, thank you

Back