Windows 7 can't seem to install WIndows 7

Scorch

ok... heres my story... btw, i'm formating the drives before installing, but i do go back to xp SP1, just to let ya know ... i first tried to install but got 0x80070570 and then i read around and decided to burn it from my bros comp which got rid of that... then when i install it it works fine till some error at the end which had to deal with my onboard lan , fix that, but then the dvd just out of the blue gave me the error 0x80070570.. thats with the 7057 version... so i get my 7000 dvd and try it out and then a BSOD pops up.... with the STOP... and about its protection... so i try again with the 7000 and then it comes up with 0x80070570 error and i can't use both disk afterwards... they just give me the error each time... which is incredibaly irratating.... after all that i install xp back and run chkdsk... it's all clear... so any help or ideas... i'm gonna try the USB idea soon... hope to god, it works..... but i really need to find out why it refuses to work from dvd....i have never met any program or install system soo stuborn in my whole damn life .....

ok... heres my story... btw, i'm formating the drives before installing, but i do go back to xp SP1, just to let ya know ... i first tried to install but got 0x80070570 and then i read around and decided to burn it from my bros comp which got rid of that... then when i install it it works fine till some error at the end which had to deal with my onboard lan , fix that, but then the dvd just out of the blue gave me the error 0x80070570.. thats with the 7057 version... so i get my 7000 dvd and try it out and then a BSOD pops up.... with the STOP... and about its protection... so i try again with the 7000 and then it comes up with 0x80070570 error and i can't use both disk afterwards... they just give me the error each time... which is incredibaly irratating.... after all that i install xp back and run chkdsk... it's all clear... so any help or ideas... i'm gonna try the USB idea soon... hope to god, it works..... but i really need to find out why it refuses to work from dvd....i have never met any program or install system soo stuborn in my whole damn life .....

when i got a stop error it was using a DVDRW burnt at 4x , I solved that by using a DVDR written at 8x, my conclusion is that the drivers for my DVD under install conditions dont read very well :confused:

i'm using Memorax Dvd+R and burning at 4x speed... but i think i need to wipe the hard drive with Winxp ... with the long NTFS format option then run chkdsk... but it could be something else... not sure... i've even tryed the USB BOot... it came up with the same error which only leads to bad Hard drive or something with the installation files... but i've downloaded the 7000 from microsoft... so i don't think thats the problem... i'll try to set up the USB boot for 7000 today... hope it works..

Back