Captain Jack Receives Microsoft MVP Award

Mike

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
I am very proud to announce that Windows 7 Forums Moderator Link Removed due to 404 Error has received the MVP Award from Microsoft Corporation for his contribution to the Microsoft Windows community. Captain Jack joins other members of our team, who have either joined us with the award or have been nominated for it. He is now one of several member of our team to hold this prestigious award. Having just joined our team recently, this is great news for everyone.

I believe that his strong dedication and helpfulness to the community is something to be proud of. Today is a great day for the website. We are very proud to have highly accredited members like this on the website. Not enough can be said about his dedication to the website and his great accomplishments in helping people overcome their computer problems. He has shown expert knowledge in many areas of the Windows operating system, and I strongly believe that he received this award due to his dedication, day after day, to responding to people who need assistance.

More information about the MVP Award can be found from Microsoft here:

Link Removed - Invalid URL

Thank you and congratulations, Captain Jack!

I can't think of a more deserving recipient. Congrats and high fives all round. Well done mate. Now back to work and start answering some posts.
Sincerely happy for you
Randy

I am sorry for the tardy congrats , Captain Jack . I was so keeping an eye out for this post as well ! I am very happy for you and as ,Trouble as so nicely put it....I can't think of a more deserving recipient .
Well done :)

I am sorry for the tardy congrats , Captain Jack . I was so keeping an eye out for this post as well ! I am very happy for you and as ,Trouble as so nicely put it....I can't think of a more deserving recipient .
Well done :)

Thanks Michael :)

Back
Top Bottom