Ccleaner update

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new Version 3.26.1888 of the free CCleaner system cleaning utility has been released. This version adds cleaning for Office 2013 and Adobe Reader 11.0, and has a range of minor improvements and bug fixes.

A new Version 3.27.1900 of the free CCleaner system cleaning utility has been released. This version adds cleaning for IE Metro and Chrome 24, along with a range of minor improvements and bug fixes.

A new Version 3.28.1913 of the free CCleaner system cleaning utility has been released. This version improves Windows 8 compatibility, improves cleaning for Windows Log Files and Flash Player, and has a range of minor improvements and bug fixes.

A new Version 4.00.4064 of the free CCleaner system cleaning utility has been released. This major update contains graphics and performance improvements, has a new duplicate file finder tool, improved registry cleaning and drive wiper, as well as a range of other improvements, optimizations and bug fixes

A new Version 4.01.4093 of the free CCleaner system cleaning utility has been released. This update contains optimized Registry cleaning for Windows 8, added support for several utilities including Acrobat XI, improvements to cleaning for Chrome, Firefox, IE10 and Google Earth, as well as other minor improvements and bug fixes.

Last edited:
A new Version 4.02.4115 of the free CCleaner system cleaning utility has been released. This update adds support for several utilities including Foxit Reader 6.0, improves cleaning in several programs including IE 10 and Firefox, and contains other minor improvements and bug fixes.

Last edited:
A new Version 4.03.4151 of the free CCleaner system cleaning utility has been released. Changes include improved Firefox, Opera, IE 10, IE 9 and Office 2013 cleaning, the addition of a command line option to reboot after cleaning, added support for several programs, as well as minor improvements and bug fixes:

Piriform - Download

A new Version 4.04.4197 of the free CCleaner system cleaning utility has been released. Changes include added support for Windows 8.1 Preview, IE 11, Opera 15, improved Chrome cleaning, as well as minor improvements and bug fixes.

Ccleaner has updated:

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download

krypto submitted a new resource:

Piriform Utilities - CCleaner,Speccy,Defraggler,Recuva

Read more about this resource...

Ccleaner has updated:

Download:
http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download

Cool.. Trouble is depending on where you are in the world not everyone knows about the update at the same time. As you can probably see this is an update thread so it's just letting others know too..

Yeah, I read the thread and responded through FeedDemon. I didn't get to see where the thread was updated to include the version I listed. The only one's that showed were all 2.*.* version's.

A new Version 4.09.4471 of the free CCleaner system cleaning utility has been released. Changes include adding individual cookie cleaning, and a shutdown after cleaning option, support for several new programs, along with a range of minor improvements and bug fixes

Last edited:

Ref:
http://www.piriform.com/blog/2014/1/23/ccleaner-v410

New Ccleaner!

CCleaner v4.12
The latest version of CCleaner is ready to download! Version 4.12 improves upon our existing Opera support, adding Saved Form Information cleaning for Opera 15 and newer as well as Opera Developer Channel support.

We've also improved ActiveX and Class Issue Registry Cleaning, added Facebook and Twitter cookies to the Intelligent Cookie Scan list and added support for a host of new applications.

Download now

Change log:

• Added Opera 15 and newer Saved Form Information cleaning
  • Added Opera Developer Channel support
  • Improved ActiveX and Class Issue Registry cleaning
  • Added Facebook and Twitter cookies to Intelligent Cookie Scan
  • Improved Scheduler management (CCleaner Professional only)
  • Added Xilisoft Video Converter and DVD Ripper, dBpoweramp and SyncBackFree cleaning
  • Improved Internet Download Manager, Oxygen XML Editor, Orbit Downloader, CA Anti-Virus, Microsoft AntiSpyware, and Vuze cleaning
  • Minor GUI Improvements
  • Minor bug fixes
Ref:
http://www.piriform.com/blog/2014/3/25/ccleaner-v412

Strange.
In the past I got the new update notification way before you posted it.
That still holds true on my Windows 7.
However, on my Win 8.1 Pro, I am still stuck with 4.11.4619 version.
New update has yet to be offered to me.
I have checked > Options > Settings > check " Automatically check for updates to CCleaner ".
Wonder why.

In case someone asks....... Windows Update notification works fine.

Last edited:
Even stranger.......
I went Options > Settings > UN-check " Automatically check for updates to CCleaner ".
Went back and re-check the same box > restart CCleaner.
Presto, I got the update notification.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.