Windows 7 CE9500B1 TV tuner card not installing in windows 7

sean9461

Hi, I recently found this forum and i hope someone here can help me out.

I bought a TV tuner from amazon a few weeks back and i have had problems installing it on windows 7. I am not sure of the brand but i know it comes up with "CE9500B1" when i try to install it. It came with a blaze HDTV software CD which i can not install correctly either as i get an error stating that access is denied when installing something in the registry. I have looked around for a windows 7 version of the software/driver with no luck.
I dont know what else you would need to know to be able to help me, so please let me know if i can give any more information.

Thanks
Also when i was looking for a driver online i typed in "CE9500B1" and i found people refering to it as being manufactured by "FREEDOM" who ever they are.

It should have stated on the box what operating systems it supported.

Go to Control Panel > Device Manager and look for any entry with a yellow flag.

yeah, it says it supports windows xp, and vista but i got this before windows 7 was out so it doesnt say anything about windows 7.

and yes it is in device manager "CE9500B1" with a yellow flag i tried clicking find driver but it cant find it.

Last edited:
The only thing I can suggest is try to find Vista drivers for it.

You;ll need to know the exact make and model.

Thanks for your help, do you know how i can find the make and model and the vista drivers?

It came in a kind of envelope not a box... it didnt have much information.
Im looking at that free software now i cant seem to find anything about the manufacturer.

thanks for your help.

Back
Top Bottom