CES 2021: 11th Gen Intel vPro business platform debuts

News

Extraordinary Robot
Robot
At CES 2021, Intel introduced the 11th Gen Intel vPro platform, a business platform delivering high performance and comprehensive hardware-based security. This platform aims to deliver a better experience for anyone working anywhere. Intel found that productivity was 23% faster when using Office 365 [1] and 52% faster productivity during a conference, compared to a competitive device [2]. Initially featuring four new 11th Gen Intel Core vPro processors for thin-and-light Windows 10 laptops, the new platform includes Intel’s SuperFin technology, Intel Iris Xe graphics and integrated Intel Wi-Fi 6/6E (Gig+) that provides nearly six times faster uploads and downloads in the office and nearly three times faster speeds at home. Intel also claimed a better AI performance to keep pace with the fast-changing software ecosystem, and up to 1.8 times faster creation and video editing compared to a competitive device [3]. Man sitting in front of laptop at a desk, with back of device facing reader Intel also launched the Intel Evo vPro platform for highly mobile business users. It brings together business-class performance, hardware-enhanced security features, superior remote manageability and PC fleet stability. Laptops designed on this platform are thin and light with immersive displays. More than 60 new high-performance vPro and Evo vPro laptops will be available this year, combining the security and manageability of vPro and the on-the-go experiences of Intel Evo. Head over to Intel for more information on these and other announcements at CES 2021. [1] Source: Intel. As measured by Microsoft Office 365 workflow. 11th Gen Intel CorevPro i7-1185G7 Processor vs. MD Ryzen 7 PRO 4750U. [2] Source: Intel. As measured by Productivity and Collaboration Workflow. 11th Gen Intel Core vPro i7-1185G7 Processor vs. AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 4750U. [3] As measured by Video Editing workflow. 11th Gen Intel Core vPro i7-1185G7 Processor vs. MD Ryzen 7 PRO 4750U. For workloads and configurations visit www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex. Results may vary. Intel technologies may require enabled hardware, software or service activation. No product or component can be absolutely secure. Your costs and results may vary.

Continue reading...

Back