Windows 7 Change Start Orb in W7

Windows 7 Start Button Changer. This freeware app has been developed by '12 year young' member of our Forum.

If you are bored of look at the same old Windows 7 Start Orb, you can now change it easily.
Change Windows 7 Start Orb with Windows 7 Start Button Changer | The Windows Club

Excellent! I was messing around with this a while ago (changing the start orb) but the method I was using always turned off the Task scheduler for some reason... I've tested this and it seems fine..

Nice find sarge.. :)

Excellent post and find! :) Been messing around with this for a while now and it seems to be very stable and does exactly what it's supposed to! :)

Create your own 'Start Orbs' with this handy tool found here:

Link Removed - Invalid URL

I've included one I just made so please use it if anyone wants to.. :)
Here's a shot of it on the desktop..
Link Removed due to 404 Error

Last edited:
Another couple of Orbs I made last night, one for FEAR2 and another for AMD.

Create your own 'Start Orbs' with this handy tool found here:

Link Removed - Invalid URL

I've included one I just made so please use it if anyone wants to.. :)
Here's a shot of it on the desktop..
Link Removed due to 404 Error

Hey kemical, got this when clicking on the attachment link;
[h=2]Message[/h] Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the Link Removed due to 404 Error

I downloaded the 44 and added them to the Windows 7 Start Button Changer 10 sample orb folder, should work out pretty good.

Nice find

Hi Adam,

yup sorry I had to make room for more attachments which meant I had to delete some old files. Since I'm not an Admin any more I don't have the tweaks that go with the title.

Back to the start orbs. In the end i stopped using them as I realised it was messing with the Task Scheduler. I do still have the above orbs though and would be more than happy to email them over if requested.. :)

Hi Adam,

yup sorry I had to make room for more attachments which meant I had to delete some old files. Since I'm not an Admin any more I don't have the tweaks that go with the title.

Back to the start orbs. In the end i stopped using them as I realised it was messing with the Task Scheduler. I do still have the above orbs though and would be more than happy to email them over if requested.. :)

Yes, if you could email them to me, that would be great.
Have you tried adding them to WinRar archive to a zip file, upload to a file host and then post the link?
Kind of round about, but it always works great for me.

Thanks,
Don

Hey all,

Just wanted to share a picture.

These are the Windows Start Button Changer, start orbs, the original 10 that comes with WSBC and then I added the 44 that kemical posted above and then using Start Orb Creator, also mention by kemical, I made 3 of my own, which are the last 3 in the pic.
Pretty cool, but now it's way too many choices; rofl3.gif

4uaxiw.jpg

Back