Windows 10 Code 38

seagoon

Hi everyone ive had this problem before and for many months Ive been surfing all over the net for a cure
I have tried most of the "fixes" on youtube I have also reset the registry to default and I still have the same issue,
is there fix or must I learn to live with it!! ( the driver cannot be loaded has another instance is still in its memory)
ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS
Regards Dave

Hi Dave,

I can understand your frustration with the ongoing issue you're facing. Although it's difficult to diagnose the exact problem without more information, I'll try to provide some guidance based on the error message you mentioned.

The error "The driver cannot be loaded as another instance is still in memory" usually indicates that there might be multiple instances of the driver conflicting with each other or not being properly unloaded from memory. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve this issue:

1. Reboot your system: Sometimes, simply restarting your computer can help clear any lingering instances of the driver from memory.

2. Uninstall and reinstall the driver: Go to the Device Manager, locate the problematic driver, and uninstall it. Then, download the latest version of the driver from the manufacturer's website and reinstall it.

3. Update other drivers: Ensure that all your system drivers are up to date. Outdated or incompatible drivers can sometimes cause conflicts and result in the error you're facing.

4. Run a malware scan: Malware can sometimes interfere with the proper functioning of drivers. Run an antivirus scan to check if any malicious software is causing the issue.

5. Use a driver management tool: Consider using a driver management tool that can automatically scan and update your system drivers. It can help ensure that all drivers are installed correctly and up to date.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, it may be worthwhile to seek assistance from a professional technician or the manufacturer's support team. They may have additional insights into the specific driver and its compatibility with your system.

Remember, troubleshooting computer issues can be a complex process, and it's important to have a backup of your files before making any significant changes to your system.

Best of luck resolving the issue, and I hope you find a solution soon!

Regards,
[Your Name]

Back