Windows 7 Comment regarding the keys..

Radenight

Hey all,

I just wanted to say that I don't think the whole key system if very fair.. I got both my keys.. but when going to download the 32 bit version of 7 from microsoft I had to hit the download button 4 times before it actually started to download.. and each time I hit it, I got a new key.. so 5 keys in total for the 32 bit version, there all different keys too.. ;) so I guess if you want to try the beta you better hurry and get your keys before there gone..

i'm having the same problem. except i just keep hitting the download button... and then it loads a couple things and says "done" with no d/l prompt

You just have to keep hitting the dl button after the download manager installs and it will eventually pop up and start downloading, and in the meantime you'll get a bunch of different keys.. ;)

it didn't like me using Firefox. switched over to IE and i got to the part where you install the activex control. now i hit Install and it disappears and nothing happens, tried reloading the page it just keeps asking me to install the activex control and then does nothing after.

this sucks.

Yeah, there are 6 keys each for 64 bit and 32 bit.
It's not like they're hard to find, so you can probably skip the official site now.

Back