Windows 7 COMODO Internet Security 3.9 for Win7

loathe

This is for all you people who have have to change security suites for Windows 7. CIS 3.9.76924.5 has just been released with a free 30 day trial. The firewall itself is free. This version should install cleanly on Windows 7 without having to run compatibility mode, and be fully functional. The only problem I think with it is that it will not show up in Windows action center as an active firewall/antivirus. Ignore it its working.

CIS 3.9 Download

Personally I have been waiting a log time for this as this is my firewall of choice.

"We are very excited to announce that COMODO Internet Security 3.9.76924.507 has just been released! This release addresses many bugs and brings some enhancements.
Enhancements like: Faster realtime virus scanning, fewer number of defense+ popups, BOClean integration.
"

Last edited:
This is for all you people who have have to change security suites for Windows 7. CIS 3.9.76924.5 has just been released with a free 30 day trial. This version should install cleanly on Windows 7 with having to run compatibility mode, and be fully functional. The only problem I think with it is that it will not show up in Windows action center as an active firewall/antivirus. Ignore it its working.

CIS 3.9 Download

Personally I have been waiting a log time for this as this is my firewall of choice.

\"We are very excited to announce that COMODO Internet Security 3.9.76924.507 has just been released! This release addresses many bugs and brings some enhancements.
Enhancements like: Faster realtime virus scanning, fewer number of defense+ popups, BOClean integration.\"

Good news ty :) Comodo has a great rep a well worth firewall and anti-virus :D

YES!, Great to hear. Best Security Software company in the world, I use CIS everyday. Good to hear it should work if only I can get Windows 7 to install. Thanks for the info.

Back