Windows 8 Complete Data Migration from Mac Entourage to Windows Outlook

James Watson

Need a solution for migrating all the data of Mac entourage 2008 over to Windows outlook 2010.
I need a solution that is easy as I have loose hand in technical stuff as I have tried many step following procedures but the results were of no use.

Please suggest some really good solution that is both reliable and time saving.
Thankyou

Is Mac entourage a laptop, desktop, or tablet? Sorry I don't keep up with Mac stuff too much anymore.

Nevertheless, there are really good tools to do these types of Data Migration. Have you checked the PCMALL or CDW websites? If you can't find what you are looking for, you can call them on their toll free 800 line and they can guide you to a low cost solution that will fit your budget. (I used to work there and buy from both). They have lots of tools to do this. I would expect to pay at least $50 for a decent software to do this; anything less and it probably won't work or if it does, you'll have to have a Phd in Computer Science to figure it out--not what you want.

BIGBEARJEDI

I've successfully done this but it is a partially manual process.

You will need this freeware program: Aid4Mail

It can take your Entourage mbox file and create .eml files for each message on your PC.. you then will need to drag them into the appropriate folders in Outlook (you can select multiple .eml files and drag & drop them in to Outlook's folders).

I'm tired so I won't attempt a tutorial just roll up your sleeves and be prepared to be annoyed at reorganizing your e-mail. It's do-able, but not fun.

You will want to compact your PST file once this has been done.

What kind of email account? IMAP or POP?

Any IMAP email accounts should be easy as you will just need to add the email account to Apple Mail as any messages and folders should be on the email server.

For POP, then you will need to do some sort of export/import. You could try "drag and drop" from Outlook to Mail. I believe this will work, but I don't fully recall.

Bulk mail transfer can be done best with the help of applications.
Here is one I am aware of:- Entourage to Outlook

I hope this helps you

You want to Convert Mac Entourage data into Windows Outlook. I suggest a free application which is complete migrate your Entourage mailboxes into Outlook PST files called IBID Info MBOX to PST Converter. Software first scan your Entourage MBOX files and Show preview of your all emails with attachments then converted into PST, MSG and EML formats.

Get Free Tool Visit: http://www.ibidinfo.com/product/mbox-to-pst-converter.html

Back