Windows 7 Computer Crash and Mouse/Keyboard Lock up

Kephnir

View attachment system.nfoFor the past month my computer has been experiencing multiple issues. I don't believe the cause is a Virus/Spyware, though I could be wrong. Sometimes the computer just shuts down. No BSOD, no error message, it just shuts down. Other times the mouse and keyboard hang. The lights on the keyboard turn off, and the laser on the mouse also turns off.

I've been checking through the Admin Events logs and have over 8000 different errors. I don't know what on earth they are, but most of them say "Service Control Manager"

System Specs:
Version: 6.1.7600 Build 7600
Ram:4-1GB Sticks
Processor: Dual Core AMD Opteron, 2411 Mhz
Bios Version: American Megatrends
Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series 1GB

System Info attached.

I'm afraid I do not know how to post a crashdump file. I'll try to look up how to configure my system to save one. However, the fact that my system is not crashing while in safe mode, and that my mouse and keyboard have not locked up even once, compels me to believe this is not a hardware issue. I will try a system restore, if that does not fix it a destructive reconstruction.

C:\Windows\Minidump

Copy the files in there to any other folder. The zip them and attach the zip to a post.

Back
Top Bottom