Windows 8 Computer Is making Noice

johnsteion

Can anyone help me in solving my problem? My Computer is making noice when I open 2-3 things like browser, photoshop or anything. Then, it starts making noice. Can you help me in resolving this issue?

Hello John, Since when you are facing this issue?

And try these below steps and let me know further:

1. Type in the search box on the bottom of the screen Device Manager> expand the option of Sound, Video and Game controller> uninstall all the options in it if more than one by right click on them and selecting uninstall> dont restart if asked in the mid, once you are done with all of them, then restart your pc.
2. Check if you have the latest Windows update installed or not. Also download the optional updates as well if available on your device.

Hello John, Since when you are facing this issue?

And try these below steps and let me know further:

1. Type in the search box on the bottom of the screen Device Manager> expand the option of Sound, Video and Game controller> uninstall all the options in it if more than one by right click on them and selecting uninstall> dont restart if asked in the mid, once you are done with all of them, then restart your pc.
2. Check if you have the latest Windows update installed or not. Also download the optional updates as well if available on your device.
I did all of them but still facing issue. It's rattling noise.

Can anyone help me in solving my problem? My Computer is making noice when I open 2-3 things like browser, photoshop or anything. Then, it starts making noice. Can you help me in resolving this issue?
Hi,

if your using a laptop or even a pc for that matter, you may find it's the cpu or system fan ramping up. If it's heavy with dust then it may cause more noise than usual?
This little app will help you monitor heat as well as fan speed:
Free Download HWiNFO Sofware | Installer & Portable for Windows, DOS

Edit:

Then again it could be a hard drive rattle but see how you with the above first.

It's rattling sound and my system is i3 7th generation, 8 GB RAM and 512GB SSD.
oh alright! The only solution to your problem is to clean the fan on regular basis. Sometime air is blocked through vents and this issue happens. I would recommend you to use liquid cooling system. It will help you a lot. By the way, there are many guides on Internet on How make computer quiet. You can read any of them.

oh alright! The only solution to your problem is to clean the fan on regular basis. Sometime air is blocked through vents and this issue happens. I would recommend you to use liquid cooling system. It will help you a lot. By the way, there are many guides on Internet on How make computer quiet. You can read any of them.
Thank you john for your detailed reply. I will follow on your advice.

Back