Windows 7 Computer privacy problem?

leni341

Hi All,

Do you have such kind of problems? Everyone can see your computer activities and I think that is a big problem - my computers are full of information. What kind of software do you use to remove all wanted files and to hide the tracks from internet browsing?

Hi kemical,

now I use Mil Shield on Vista and Webroot Washer on XP because they really do their work. CCleaner is freeware and I tested it but I'm too disappointed to use it again. Mil Shield supports perfectly Internet Explorer 8 and works on XP too, even on Windows 95. The Washer does not work on Vista but performs the rest properly.

The 'privacy' tab of CCleaner is somewhat a lie-tab because only and only the web sites send tracks to your computer and it's impossible a program to forbid their activity. This 'privacy' tab blocks the sites but their tracks still can be seen on your PC like typed url history or search history for example.

But of course everyone has an opinion, I respect yours.:)

I guess the only way to keep your PC secure is to not use the internet as that is the only answer as nothing is hacker proof for sure if they are determined enough.

This cleaning software is incredible

Hi All,

Do you have such kind of problems? Everyone can see your computer activities and I think that is a big problem - my computers are full of information. What kind of software do you use to remove all wanted files and to hide the tracks from internet browsing?

I have Mil Shield only on my three computers. It includes all stuff to clean - files, tracks, registry keys, last download folder,flash cookies, and etc. Delete cookies, history, cache and Index.dat files with Mil Shield 7.1
shot2big.png

Hi All,

Windows Webroot Washer in XP. Here it cleans speedily! ---- Window Washer Online Privacy Software | Online Privacy Protection | Webroot

Mil Shield in Windows 7. I use version 7.1, this is the best version for now. It cleans speedily also in Vista! ------ Delete cookies, history, cache and Index.dat files with Mil Shield 7.1

Hi All,

If this is not your home PC where you can set up your user's account to keep your things private, you can manually do a couple of clicks to deleate a browser's history and cookies. Works like a charm.

Back
Top Bottom