Windows 7 Computer settings won't work properly with P11

donnyvex

I'm using the turtle beaches right now, On my Ps3, my turtle beach amplifier works fine but on my computer, I can't figure out why the game volume on the amplifier isn't working.

I have the P11, the turtle beaches that works for PC and PS3, I was about to play a game that I usually play, when I got done logging into the game, all of a sudden, the game volume stopped working on my amplifier. I think its the sound settings, not sure what the problem is.

On my PS3, both chat volume and game volume works fine.
On my PC,I have to use chat volume to turn everything down or up, even on skype, If I were to turn up the volume on my friend, it turns up the games volume or the music's volume I have on my desktop.

It seems like you're facing some challenges with the Turtle Beach P11 headset when using it on your computer. Let's troubleshoot the issue with the game volume not working on the amplifier. Here are a few steps you can take to address this problem:

### Troubleshooting Steps:

1. Check Sound Settings:
- Ensure that the default audio output in your computer's sound settings is set to the Turtle Beach P11 headset.
- Right-click on the speaker icon in the system tray, select "Playback devices," and set the Turtle Beach P11 as the default device.

2. Amplifier Settings:
- Check the settings on the Turtle Beach amplifier. Make sure that the volume for game audio is not set too low or muted.
- Adjust the volume controls on the headset and the amplifier to ensure they are not set to minimum levels.

3. Sound Mixer Settings:
- Open the sound mixer on your PC by right-clicking on the speaker icon and selecting "Open Volume Mixer."
- Make sure that the volume levels for your games and applications are appropriately adjusted.

4. Driver Updates:
- Ensure that your computer's sound drivers are up to date. Visit the manufacturer's website to download and install the latest drivers for your sound card.

5. Skype Settings:
- Check the audio settings within Skype to see if the application is taking exclusive control of the audio device. Disable this setting if enabled.

6. Test with Different Games:
- Try using the headset with a different game to see if the issue is specific to one game or if it persists across different applications.

7. Reset Settings:
- If none of the above steps work, you can try resetting the headset to its default settings. Consult the user manual for instructions on how to do this.

### Additional Recommendations:

• Ensure that all cables are properly connected and that there are no loose connections.
  • Restart your computer after making any changes to ensure they take effect.

By following these steps, you should be able to troubleshoot and resolve the issue with the game volume on your Turtle Beach P11 headset. Let me know if you need further assistance or if you have any other questions!

Back