Windows 7 configuration windows 7

kentman234

Hello,
I have some problem with my windows 7. In some time, before the windows showed a screen with username and password while it was logging in, a message about configuring windows appeared and failed in doing the configuration. I always solve this problem by restarting and entering the safe mode and so i can do restore windows to a previous point where it was working properly. It is however too bad to do that always. Every several days i have this. How should I solve this permanently? Thanks

It's obviously a failure with Windows update like, Configuration of Windows Update fails. - Microsoft Answers

The problem is that when the update fails, you will be offered the same update time after time. A never ending story, it is. I suggest you download Link Removed - Invalid URL and follow the instructions. May take some "trial and error".

When I downloaded the GenuineCheck.exe file, i run it. Then an error message appeared:(Code not available. The validation code could not be obtained. This maybe due to technical difficulties, or you may be running an unsupported operating system. Please close this window and attempt the validation process again, or use the Back button in your web browser to return to the download details page.)

Now i could manage to download it. It gave me this message: Hotfix for windows (KB979538) IS ALREADY installed on this computer. Does that mean that the problem will not happen again?

Back
Top Bottom