Windows 7 Connecting Unrecognized Printer to XPMode VM

unique2

I have windows 7 ultimate (64-bit) Build 7100, and I have installed XPmode and Virtual PC and everything works great. There are a couple of applications I have to use in XPmode, but for the most part I have no problem connecting a disconnecting devices to my XP Mode VM using the little VM bar that hides at the top of the VM window.

However, today I tried to install a ZP 450 Label printer in Windows 7. I didn't expect it to work in windows 7, but I gave it shot. After hooking up the printer, Windows 7 recognized a device had been plugged in but it did not have a driver. When I opened "Printers and Devices" it shows the printer as an unrecognized device. I searched good and it seems there are no drivers for this printer for windows 7.

Then I went over to my XPMode Virtual Machine and clicked the "USB" drop down like I always do to attach flash drives/printers etc., but the Printer wasn't listed as a device to connect to the XPMode machine.

Is there a way to mount USB devices that are unrecognized in Windows 7 to the XPMode Virtual Machine?

Back