Windows 7 Connection problem under Vista and Win 7

Logi505

Hello,

I'm having some unusual problems with java based program. I'm not sure if this is exactly java problem, but the problem I have is only on my laptop comupter.
The laptop I use is Emachine E510 and I'm running Windows 7. Now the problem with java program I use is " INFO client.q ] Connect call failed
WARNING connection.a ] DISCONNECTED : CONNECTION_PROBLEM" message.
I all ready contact the support from the company which use this software and their answer was that looks like their is a connecting problem from my computer to their server. Firewall problem on my side to be exactly.

I have tested the program on two different computer with the same firewall setting ( on or off ) and the program is running normally. So i guess the problem is going to be on my laptop. Here it gets tricky I have reinstall the OS, reinstall java, clean temporary internet files, tried everything I can think of but the problem is still the same. Everything is working normally under Windows XP.But on Vista or Windows 7 i get the same error and right after fresh installation with firewall on or off.

I don't know what else can I try. Does anybody have any idea what could be causing this problem.

Thanks for your answers and help.

Back
Top Bottom