Windows 7 Copy only data changes on 2nd mirror drive

cistec

Can somebody please advise how to only copy data changes to a 2nd mirror drive (identical) is there any software free or buy that will do this job quickly as I have been doing it manually.

I have 2 drive identical and I work on one for some time then I clone it to the 2nd drive but all I really want to do is copy the data/work only and not system files.
any help is greatly appreciated.

Are you talking about automatic or manual type backup? MS has SyncToy Download SyncToy 2.1 from Official Microsoft Download Center it's free. I Use GoodSync GoodSync: File Synchronization Software, File Backup, File Syncpaid. You simply pick the one you want copied and then the backup and the files are matched with additions or deletions.
Joe

Hi Joe thanks for the quick reply

I will quickly explain my setup..2 drives ..1 Master and 1 Clone of the Master ..I use the clone to do my work, add files ect and dont touch my the Master drive then after about 3 weeks I then transfer (manually) all my data/workfiles only (not system files like updates ect) I have done in the 3 weeks onto my Master drive. So all I want to do is someway to remeember all the data work files files I have added to my clone since the last time I did it. Never touching the system on my Master drive..I hope you get my meaning!

cistec

Back
Top Bottom