Countdown to Ignite: The One About The Session Catalog Update | Microsoft Ignite Countdown

News

Extraordinary Robot
Robot
This week's Countdown to Microsoft Ignite is all about answers to your top questions, how to join the conversation on the Forums and social media, and how to make connections—with your peers in the industry, and with Ignite speakers! Watch the video, and read on, as Joey and Rick shed light on the latest questions and concerns from the Ignite community (that's you!)

Top questions this week from the Microsoft Ignite Forums

Question #1: How can I meet people from my geographic area or industry?
Answer: First, you can always join the conversation on Twitter using #MSIgnite in your tweets. See what everyone is talking about, make connections, and find like-minded attendees. Even better, get on the Microsoft Ignite Forums! The Forums are open to anyone—you don't have to be registered to participate. Go to http://channel9.msdn.com/Forums/MicrosoftIgnite to get started. Join existing threads, or start your own. Ask questions, share your opinions, discuss your plans, and connect with peers. It's a great way to find other attendees from your area or industry and plan time to meet in person at Ignite!

Question #2: How can I learn who'll be presenting, and get in touch with speakers?
Answer: Check the Session Catalog for new speaker assignments, which have now been added to sessions. Click on the speaker's name to see their bio, photo, and a list of other sessions they'll be delivering at Ignite, as well as how to connect with them on Facebook, Twitter, etc. New filters have been added to help you search for sessions by speaker, industry, product, theme... you name it. You'll also get recommendations of other speakers and sessions to consider adding to your personal session schedule.

Question #3: I've already registered. Can I still add a Pre-Day Session?
Answer: Of course! Just go to http://ignite.microsoft.com/register, sign in to your registration record, click on Pre-Day Sessions, Edit, and select the session you would like to attend. There are 17 Pre-Day Sessions to choose from, all are a full-day of focused discussion. Lunch is provided for Pre-Day attendees. Explore the full Pre-Day lineup, and consider adding one to your registration.

Ask your questions on the Microsoft Ignite Forums, via Twitter, or in the Comments section below the video. We'll get to all questions as we have answers, so keep watching the Countdown Show!

Have you registered? Hotels are filling fast, so don't wait! Microsoft Ignite is May 4–8 in Chicago at McCormick Place. Register today.

njs.gif

Continue reading...

Back