Windows 10 Crysis works in Windows 10, too.

I have Crysis 2 and 3 on my Windows 10 system. No issues

Sent from my Mix using Tapatalk

The version I have is Crysis 2 Maximum edition I purchased thru a sale in EA Origin browser last January.

Sent from my MLA-TL10 using Tapatalk

I may eventually get EA to give me a new key for Crysis 2. It's on the extreme back burner until August/September, though. I need to get 2 bigger 1.0TB ssd's for all my games and it's going to take until August to have both. That and I can't lift my pc anytime soon to do any upgrades thanks to a broken & dislocated ankle.
I already have 2 upgrades that are waiting for mid-June to July on when I can put them in.

I already have a new 200mm. red led case fan to put in the front of my case, as the Bitfenix Spectre Pro is just flopping around now. I got a Cooler Master Mega Flow to replace it, as it's screw holes line up perfectly.
I also have a EK Water Blocks EK-XLC Predator 240 1.1 and push/pull add-on fans to replace my Arctic Liquid Freezer 240.
The EK-XLC Predator 240 1.1 is just sold as a all-in-one water cooler, but everything is replaceable and I can change it's fluid, plus add a video card or another radiator to it's loop down the road.

Back
Top Bottom