Windows 7 Custom Signature Request

Re: GFX Request

As the "Adviser" to the GFX team, I would be remiss in not mentioning that if the avatar or signature the team has created for you is not exactly what you like, don't be shy in asking for a revision. As you can see, the only thing faster than this team is flying in the sky so please ask if you would like a little tweaking or something different. Our goal is to give you what YOU want. Thank You.

Thank you David and I would like to add any members with GFX skills don't be shy join the GFX Team you will be most welcome :)

This morning I got my spray cans out and made this for my gentleman friend rbeldua / Richard for his rotation :redface:

click for full size
reb5.png

Not right now but I could use a bacon cheeseburger and fries. :alien:

arrow233.gif
Love it LOL

I notice today there are Moderators I have not seen before if they would also like a Sig (Please see Here ) please contact the GFX Team :)

Last edited:

Hello Ciara,

I'd like to request 2 if I may?
One for here, images to be used are here, Custom Signatures - Album - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
The Eagle Flag for background, the sunset image top left corner, MS message bottom left corner, Wolf Dreamcatcher top right corner, GFX Team logo bottom right corner. My screen name to be slightly transparent as with Windows7Forum centered at bottom. Hopefully you can change the inserted images to circular.

The second signature will be used on my own forum, I will PM you with the particulars, if that is ok?
I'll await your reply before PM'ing.

Thank you and the GFX Team

Don

Hi Don :)

Yes 2 is fine and I would very much like to do the first one myself, any preference on the font and style for your name ?

I am truly impressed, came out better than I imagined.

Thank you for such a nice job.

Ciara, for you;

n13sqr.jpg

Thanks again,

Don

Edit: Do you think it might look a little better with slightly rounded corners?
Also, I can't seem to get it centered in the page, any suggestions?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom