Windows 7 Custom Signature Request

Re: GFX Request

two signatures for sonny.........:redface:

sonny_1.png

sonny_3.png

Hows nemea's Sig coming on ?, looking forward to seeing it :p

Sorry it completely slipped my mind. I'll get at it tomorrow. :) Anything in particular I should throw on there (besides our forum logo?). By the way, we're now taking moderator applications. I know you were interested when you first joined. See our forum announcements to apply :)

Sorry it completely slipped my mind. I'll get at it tomorrow. :) Anything in particular I should throw on there (besides our forum logo?). By the way, we're now taking moderator applications. I know you were interested when you first joined. See our forum announcements to apply :)

By the way, we're now taking moderator applications. I know you were interested when you first joined.
Are you sure it was Me ?... I was a Mod on a teen forum that was enough for me :rofl:, I'm very happy doing the GFX Team :p

[langtitle=sv]Re: GFX Request[/langtitle]

thank you ciara my sig looks great:)

Last edited:
Re: [langtitle=sv]Re: GFX Request[/langtitle]

Some members have reported some problems actually applying there signature to their profile. I have found that the Drag and Drop method described Link Removed - Invalid URL in method 2 step 5 seems to work reliably with the least amount of fuss across most if not all browser platforms. Remember to center it if that is your preference. Seems to look better overall IMO.
Thanks to GFX Team member rbeldua for the fine instructions.

Re: [langtitle=sv]Re: GFX Request[/langtitle]

Thank you to Trouble on behalf of Richard, who is in the shower at the moment ... I peeked ... Oooh :p He He

Its a great tutorial Richard :up:

Back